воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

apartment chapel hill in indianapolis




Went out to start the car and itapos;s SNOWING out. First snow of the fall. Itapos;s wet and not sticking to the roads, but yeah. Snowing. Totally.

All bets are off now. Looks like itapos;s just raining in Boulder, so hopefully the restaurant is dead and Yarko will get off a little earlier than usual.

Our heat is ON I am so happy. We got home last night and it wasnapos;t freezing inside. What a relief.

Slept and watched Twin Peaks for most of the day. Made food. Nimue is eating wet food, and I found a homeopathic kidney/bladder support serum at Whole Foods I am giving her. Weapos;re still taking her to the vet on Monday, but maybe this will help a little in the meantime.

Oh, and my car problem turned out to be the crappy 85 octane fuel I bought the other week in the $1.41 mispricing debacle. Topped off the tank with 91 and everything is good now. Itapos;s like the car equivalent of going to the ER certain you have appendicitis and it turns out to be acid indigestion.

Jimapos;s party was a blast. He passed the bar There was lots of hottubbing and making out and good music and BOOZE. I kneed a drunk girl in the back of the head by accident and she didnapos;t even notice. Met some awesome people. One of them, this cool guy named Danny who looked sort of like Kyle MacLaughlin, let me hug him when I was sopping wet. Denver folks are so much cooler than Boulder folks. Had some real conversations and did some real drinking. I didnapos;t know that absinthe is legal now. Why donapos;t people tell me these things? Did the teaspoon of sugar/equal water thing. It hurt like hell going down but I love licorice flavor so overall it wasnapos;t a bad experience, until I started another bottle of Blue Moon pumpkin seasonal and realized I wasnapos;t remembering conversations very well. Fucking absinthe. Managed to escape a bad hangover with lots of water and two Tylenol before bed.

I am going to keep riding my horse. It was too depressing to think about giving it up. A trainer came out and gave lots of sound trainer wisdom and we are going to start again, this time slower and smarter. Weapos;ll see how the next couple of months go like that, and maybe in the spring things will be going much better. You canapos;t take away a girlapos;s pony. Try it. Youapos;ll get fuckin CUT.
apartment chapel hill in indianapolis, apartment chapel hill, apartment chapel florida rental wesley.



Комментариев нет: