воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bird exploration fund




Iapos;m awesomely proud of myself� :D
i didnapos;t blog for a day�HAHAHAA
went for service today .
and service was seriously 100000x great :D
good thing i woke up in time today :)
and my parents ainapos;t at home
so ZOOM�THERE�I�GO�:D
after that i went to paya lebar for icekachang again,
and than went to my auntapos;s house.
stupid person,
however he build the buildings.
blk 100+�is just opposite block 170+
itapos;s such a big difference and as if thereapos;s no sequence at all.
so i thought i was at the wrong area.
wth.
but still i found my way.
at least i didnapos;t stand there and cry :D
so well, bath-ed at my auntapos;s house as usual.
SO�COOLING�:D
and now iapos;m going to have my dinner�
BYEBYE�:D
bird exploration fund, bird explore prey, bird explorer little subject.



Комментариев нет: