понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

florida fishing camps





9:00 My parents woke me up from a really nice sleep to say they got here. An hour early. Ugh. I went back to sleep. I donapos;t even remember what I said.

10:00 Sleep. Still.

11:00 Got up. Got dressed. Wore my silver suede Tims. Looked FINE AS HELL. People call me arrogant. Iapos;m not arrogant. I just think Iapos;m stunning and fabulous. I donapos;t think Iapos;m better than everybody else. Thereapos;s a fine line between confidence and arrogance thank you very much. Donapos;t get it twisted.

12:00 Parents Day. Parents are here. Theyapos;re being civil. Which is good. The step team performed and I was very very proud of myself and the team. We did amazingggg. Of course I was on front row because Iapos;m beautiful. :DD Hali brought her baby brother. Oh. My. God. Most adorable thing EVER. I just wanted to poke his fat little cheeks all day. I hope I have one of those someday. I really do.

2:00 Iapos;m talking to somebody that I can relate to. Which I need. Iapos;ve needed it for a very long time. You know who you are. Thankkkkk youuuuuu. ^_^ Still listening to Regina

4:00 I want to snuggle.�Really fucking bad. I want someoneapos;s arms wrapped around me.�I want to nuzzle my face in their chest.�I want to get our legs all tangled up and roll around and giggle. I want warmth. Human contact. My body fucking aches for something...anything. My heart literally feels like it is going to burst out of my chest if I donapos;t hold someone. DAMNNNNNIIITTT. Whereapos;s a fucking child molester when�I need one.

6:00 Went to�Tonyapos;s to eat.�They didnapos;t have any moussaka. Which pissed me off.�I love moussaka.�Part of the Greek heritage I guess. But why the hell would it be on the menu if they didnapos;t have any? o.0 Anyways, I had a gyro. Also Greek.�It was delicious. Then we went to the Midnight Rooster. I got an italian soda, flavored with almond syrup. It tasted like cherries. Dee-licious.�All the talking and noise from our group was killing my brain though.�I couldnapos;t get a word in.�Sometimes itapos;s good to be alone.�Well in the physical sense. No nevermind.�Itapos;s good to have silence.�Silence says a lot.

8:00 Iapos;m at Interviz. And nobody is here.�Thanks Hali and Anona.�THANKS�FOR�LEAVING ME�HERE�ALONE. Iapos;m sad. :(

9:00 Alice and Katie and Danielle and Emily came to my room Yaaaaaayyy We talked about my stories. We had an intense one and a funny one.�It was great. "DO�YOU�NOT�SEE�IT?"

10:00 I shaved my face. I hate it. God I look so ugly. I really just want to cry. I just....I look ugly. Plain and simple. I know people seem to like and theyapos;re like "OH�MY�GOD�IT�LOOKS�AMAZING". I really think theyapos;re patronizing me. I hate it.�I hate it.�I hate it.�I hate my face. My ugly fish face.

11:00 to 5:08 We talked for six hours. And I can�honestly say I remember everything we talked about.�It was wonderful. ^_^

6:00 My body has exploded on the inside with so many different emotions.�Theyapos;re all massing together like some giant flaming ball of plasma. It just exploded. And if this is how it feels, I want to step inside the massive conflagration�and just stand there. Burn me to my very marrow. I donapos;t care.�I havenapos;t felt this good in a very long time. Keep me here. Please.




chicken curry easy, florida fishing camps, florida fishing camp, florida fishing calendar, florida fishing boats for sale, florida fishing boats.



Комментариев нет: