среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

corsair f4u picture




YAY�The cutest invitations EVER are being sent out tomorrow morning They are all done and envelopes are stuffed, and they are READY�My mom and sister in law did a GREAT job I thank them immensely. I am very excited about it.

Im going to be able to wrap my arms around Danny in what looks like about 10 days. Hopefully a day or two sooner Im scheduled to work the 25th and 26th, but am trying to take care of that. I have James my coworker talking to his girlfriend to make sure they didnt have any plans. If they didnt he is going to take those shifts for me�He is the one who saved me the last time and made it possible for me to stay longer in 29 palms Bless his heart�<3. He says there is rumor of a 96 hour leave when they get back, and that it could start the day after they get back. That would be nice�Im hoping he gets here by the 24th that way I have a guaranteed couple of days. He is really hoping to go to his sisters wedding on the 1st... I hope he can too I�JUST�CANT�WAIT�

Ive had a few contractions today. Lovely�:) I keep getting comments on how she looks lower. I agree Today I had about 4 of my regulars go�"Oh, your pregnant?". Haha Took ya long enough to notice�The apron hides the belly well though I must say :).

Im a complete dork and always make myself "to do lists". The one Ive got going right now is rather large... Hooray. If I dont write them down, I will either put them off, or simply forget until last minute or until its too late. Ive been trying for a few years to be more organized and if anything or anyone has helped, its Faith.

I just got 3 out of my 5 books in today
#1. The New moms Manual - over 800 tips and advice from hundreds of moms for babyapos;s first year. (Mary Jeanne Menna)
#2. The Nursign Mothers Problem Solver (Claire Martin)
#3. The New Father, A dads guide to the first year. (Armin A. Brott) --For Danny :) He liked the last daddy book I bought him, learned alot, taught me a few things, and likes the author because he was a marine. This book is by the same author, so Im sure heapos;ll like it.

Enough, Im tired, and hungry, and uncomfortable, and.....The list goes on, but mostly Im just HAPPY�





beach club crew yacht, corsair f4u picture, corsair f4u pic, corsair f4u photo, corsair f4u model, corsair f4u kyosho.



Комментариев нет: