воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

du ko puzzle su




So Iapos;m turning 21 soonish. Yay for me Iapos;ve distributed some invitations at uni. Went to my old work today to give some invitations. I�gave out about 14. It was good to see everyone again. Apparently Iapos;ve lost weight, which I�found out last week when I�put on some old pants and they almost fell off. I�havenapos;t really noticed it, but I�weighed myself a few nights ago and it is about 6-8 kgs. For everyone at work it was an obvious change and I�got lots of attention about it. Itapos;s always nice though to walk into a place and get showered with compliments. I�had a good laugh with my old boss, and luckily my old buddy Casey was in. Unfortunately we couldnapos;t stick to�the old routine and have lunch together since the Cafe was packed and her help was needed. Nothing much had changed. Everyone had picked up the slack�for�picking on�Casey since I�stoped working there. I�started the facebook group and invited a total of 43 people. I�am not sure how many people will come. My mumapos;s going to stalk me around the house asking for�the exact amount of people attending. Something�I canapos;t answer. Oh well; Iapos;ll just avoid her until the 22nd of November.
du ko puzzle su, du kloof toits, du kinh lich nam te viet, du kim toit, du kiddy laines nord print.



Комментариев нет: