воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

best damm sports show period




So, the last 3 days Iapos;ve been sick, well I guess longer than that, but... I started feeling crappy on Tuedsay. Wednesday, Nick tried to convince me to stay home, and I probably should have, but didnapos;t do too much at work, so I was okay. Ending up staying home on Thursday since I was up coughing and had a killer sinus headache to boot. Started taking sinus medication and spent most of the day in bed. Friday, got up thinking Iapos;d go to work, and Nick convinced me otherwise, especially when I could barely talk, and was coughing up lovely green stuff. So, today, even though Iapos;m finally feeling much better, Iapos;m at home with Gabi while Nick is at faire. He wouldnapos;t let me come, which I guess I agree with. However, it does make it any less sucky to be stuck at home on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. I did get my homework assignment done, and feel the urge to be proactive and start next weekapos;s assignment too. (in the next few weeks we get shorter deadlines, and so I know itapos;s better to start working on them whenever I have extra time). The really sucky part of being sick and home from faire, is that I have to miss Duncan and Nancyapos;s wedding at faire and reception this evening. Nick went of course, and I told he has to at least go the dinner portion of the reception. They paid money for us to be there, and well damn, it someone should go and not have it all wasted food. But Iapos;m jealous and sad, that I had to miss it. Gabi is being particular independent, and wants only to play with her cats today. Well except for "watching a movie which she has promptly fell asleep watching. I think I could use the nap too, but strangely feel the need to get rid of my roots and dye my hair. I think I will go to faire for a little bit tomorrow. Fresh air for a bit canapos;t be that bad, especially if Iapos;m feeling like I do today. And I wonapos;t let Nick stay all night since itapos;s back to work on Monday, and I have lots to catch up on.
Well off to find something productive to do.

HUGS
best damm sports show period, best damm sports show chris rose, best damm sports show, best damm ship in the navy, best dame la notre tour western.



Комментариев нет: