вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

birch bore




god, i miss him so much
i cried myself to sleep yesterday ;/
i only got to talk to him for like, 15 minutes or something.
But the good news is that even my dad is gonna try and help them move down here.
they said the fastest they might be able to move here is December.
Which would be AWESOME�
I think its very critical they move here...
ONE because Iapos;m going crazy without him.
TWO because it gives them a fresh start.
THREE because heapos;ll have more support here and maybe wont get i ntrouble as much.

I love him so much, i Really really do.
<33333.
I hate how everyone just says "its puppy love" blah blah blah.
but thats not true, i truely love him.





daring to dream little mermaid, birch bore, birch boot ugg, birch boot kid ugg, birch book silver, birch book house white.



Комментариев нет: