воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

direct manga bleach




I have a headache and I cannot think of what to write about soo Iapos;m just going to take a moment to vent about this dude that sat behind me at the GA game today. This kid was about my height but I had a few pounds on him...he was scrawny. Well, Mr. High and Mighty could not shut his trap He criticized everyone from the water boy to Mike Bobo. And when he wasnapos;t criticizing he was educating everyone in the vicinity about what the Dawgs needed to do. And if he wasnapos;t sharing his coaching brilliance, he was trying to replace Larry Munson..."10:00 min. Left to go in the 4th quarter." Well no shit Sherlock, we can all see scoreboard too. After over 3 hours I had reached my limit. I wanted to turn around and point out to him that the 300 section is quite high up and accidents have been known to happen...Jannette talked me out of it. Seriously people, take note and donapos;t behave this way...you have been warned

allentown airport pennsylvania, direct manga bleach, direct manga download, direct manga download bleach.



Комментариев нет: