воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

changing ip address of domain controller




Apparently I must post to join a certain community. I am not much of a poster, but will try.

My user name comes from the guitar I play, a Garrison, recently bought out by Gibson. Great guitar, by the way.

I have recently been struggling to become Vegan. I say struggling because I am apparently supposed to call myself Strict Vegetarian instead as I switched mostly for my health, animal rights a close second. I do have some leather stuff around, but most is used and as I am unemployed I cannot afford the expensive faux leather stuff out there. That said, I am doing my best to eat vegan. Today a local church is providing Thanksgiving dinner (Canadian Thanksgiving is Sunday/Monday this weekend) and since I live alone and my family is scattered, I will go and pass the turkey to others, pretending the margarine is vegan for the sake of a holiday.

Down 37 pounds and in much better shape than I was in Spring, so life is good.

My brother is undergoing chemo for leukemia.

Iapos;m Anglican/Episcopalian though not attending regularly for the time being.

I guess thatapos;s it.

Looking forward to the communities Iapos;ve joined.

Ian



aventuria, changing ip address of domain controller, changing ip address solaris, changing ip address solaris 10.



Комментариев нет: